Friday, August 31, 2007

Baroque request



Yesterday I got an email requesting a pic of this card. I made it for a class and didnt like the way it turned out so I went a different direction and did a completely different card. After the class I changed and worked on this card a little more. Im still not thrilled with it but I like it better than I did to start with. The baroque swirl is stamped on the new basic gray with tone on tone and the flower is stamped in bb. I used 3 different ribbons on the card base. Wide bb, silver cord, and basic gray taffeta ribbon. The main image is embossed in silver with cherish stamped in basic gray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I don't have this set yet but I love all the ideas I see with it.

Anonymous said...

I liked it the other way too, but this is also nice.