Tuesday, August 7, 2007

CC126 In Colors



I did get to do the color challenge today! YAAAYYY!! Todays color challenge was cameo coral, blue bayou, sky blue. FYI for those of you who received the prismacolor pencils list to match SU colors. Peacock blue DOES NOT match blue bayou as you can tell in the pic. It was too late to change though so I just left it. So Im on the search for better matches of sky blue and blue bayou for prismacolor pencils.

The layout on this card is from Laurens blog. It worked out great for this card. Soak in the sun sentiment is stamped on blue bayou in blue bayou and the cameo coral layer is stamped w/seeing spots but they are hard to see in the pic.

I have to return this set to Mama today (frown) but I have a card to share w/you later this week that I made this past weekend w/this set that I like ALOT better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do love this. You did a great job on this. Sorry the colors were not what you expected.