Monday, June 11, 2007

Versa Dew Drop Doodles


Well its the start of a new week which puts us closer to the new SU catalog!!!!!! Im getting so excited! My Mom and I have planned to not look at the catalog until we are together and can drool together! (seriously Mama I promise I wont peek!) Hope you all had a great weekend. We got our pool put back up and its ready to swim in which we will defintely be doing today since the weather is supposed to be yucky tommorrow. I think Im going to take my 3 to see Surfs Up tommorrow. Did anyone go see it this weekend?
Okay on to the card.
I have some more posts for you today but Im going to start with this one. This was a sorta warm up card for me. Ive had a slab of textured cs my Mom bought from awhile back; so I pulled it out and started looking through some of the colors. I found this pink which was a perfect match with my Versa dew drops so that's how this card was born. The doodle flourish is stamped in Pink Grapefruit. I stamped the flowers in StazOn black on watercolor paper. I used my reinker and versa dew drops in Mango, Key Lime, and Pink Grapefruit to color the flowers. The sentiment is from PaperTreyInk and is stamped twice- the bottom layer is keylime then stamped over in Mango. The black ribbon is from Walmart I put the bow on a popdot for something different. The flowers are also up on popdots. I just love those little things! So a quick little card for you this morning. I will be back later with some cards I made over the weekend that just need a couple more little touches to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute !!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

This is sooooo cute! Love the colors, and the layout! Fantastic!