Monday, June 18, 2007

Ella bday animals

I made this altered DVD tin for my niece for her bday on Thursday. I saw this in Papercrafts new magazine and new I had to do it for her. I used DP from a slab of Paperstudio paper I got from HL and Rose Red to cover the outside of the tin. The ribbon is from Michaels. I used my Quickutz Olivia for her name and Emily for the word animals.


The inside is covered with the DP and has all the images from Silly Sealife and Fishy Friends stamped in black on regal rose, rose red, lovely liliac, only orange, old olive, and barely banana to match DP. All the animals have stickles along them for some sparkle. The are glued to craft mini sticks with their names handwritten on the sticks. The pic of the inside of the tin is blurry for some reason. Sorry! I had the kids help me name the animals. All the animal name begin with the same letter as the type animal they are like Sammy the Shark. My kids liked it so much now I have to make one for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too adorable. I want one too.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

This a fantastic idea! WOW!