Saturday, June 16, 2007

Shannon/Ashley Challenge


Well Ashley and Shannon are at it again! This time it was my turn to pick a challenge. I chose a sketch and a color combo! The color combo was ballet blue, lavender lace, and cool carribean. The sketch was from CPS sketch.
This is what I came up with for the sketch. I havent used my birthday banter set in 4evah! I thought the fish would be cute w/these colors. Its hard to see but the happy bday sentiment is stamped randomly in cool carribean on the card base. The fish and candles on the white layer are covered in stickles.
Here is the link for CPS.
Check it out and create your own card and post the link in the comment sections. Happy Stampin!
Stamps: birthday banter
Paper: cool carribean, ballet blue, lavender lace
Ink: stazon black, ballet blue, cool carribean, lavender lace
embellies: stickles, ribbon from Ribbons and bows oh my, tag punches, stampin dimensionals.

2 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Great card! I saw it on SCS and had to comment! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love it. Still wish I had gotten this set when it was available.