Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Color Challenge-No celery!

Hello everyone! If you've done the color challenges posted by Emily you know she is a total fan of celery. Today she wanted to find a color combo that didnt use celery. This is what she came up with...real red, barely banana, and creamy caramel.

I used my scallops that I punched out from Mamas a couple of weeks ago. I tried 4 times to get the flower centered in the scallop and finally just settled on this one it was the closet to the center. I think I need to remount that stamp! If you have any stamps that need to be remounted its very easy to do. Stick your stamp in the microwave (rubber side up) for about 10-15 seconds and it will come right off for you to remount! I stamped Well worn words background on the real red layer but you cant see it in the pic. The creamy caramel layer also has some tone on tone stamping. I colored the flower w/prisma pencils and gamsol.

Stamps: delight in life, well worn words
paper: real red, creamy caramel, WW
Inks: stazon, creamy caramel, real red, barely banana
other: ribbon, scallop punches

Hope you all have a great stampin day! I plan to lay the cards aside for today and try to do some scrapbooking. I am so behind on my scrapbooks! I bought some photo storage boxes at HL and just finished getting all my pics organized-I filled up 3 boxes and I think they hold about 1,000 pics! Most pics have 2-3 copies for the Nanas books too! I hope I will have something to post for you later on today!

Happin Stampin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely. Love how this turned out.