Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm BAAACCKK!

Well Im back up and running(for now). My cable modem needs to be replaced but I can still get on until they bring my replacement.

I was sooo mad Friday morning! I got up early looked at the challenge...got my card made before kiddies woke up...went to computer to load card...kiddies still in bed...computer crashed! You can take a look at my gallery to see my bee card I was going to put on here Friday morning. It was for thurs. square card challenge. I love me some square cards!

Todays card is for yesterdays technique challenge and todays color challenge. For TLC122 we had to create a long card that would fit in a business sized envelope with retiring sets. So I pulled out my fave set..you know youve seen on here before! Fishy Friends!!! Now I love fishy friends but have to admit I find myself only using a couple of the stamps out of the set the most but I believe thats true for any stamp set. Come on ladies I know you've bought a stamp set of 8,10,or 12+ just b/c you fell in love with one stamp in that set! The jellyfish is the stamp in this set that gets the least amount of love from me so I inked him up today! Now the details...I stamped ittybitty backgrounds in pretty in pink on the white card base. Cheesecloth is stamped on the cool carribean layer for tone on tone. I colored the jellyfish w/my prisma pencils and gamsol. The jellyfish is colored in yellow orche and highlighted with light pink. The bubbles are colored in cool carribean. I added stickles to the bubbles and the jellyfish. The riveting circle is stamped in marigold moring with the center image stamped in pretty in pink and popped up. The circle is placed where it is to cover up an uh-oh! (dont ask)! I did some tearing and fauz stitching on this card! Polka dot ribbon is from ribbons and bows oh my.

My fingers are crossed that my cattys come in today! According to UPS they should so I will be stalking Mr. Brown today!

Happy Stampin

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Cute card!! Love how it all turned out!

Anonymous said...

What are doing up at 3am. Can't sleep bc of anticipation of what the mail may bring today? Beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Glad your back up on internet.

Erin said...

This is super cute! I love that it's a long card.

:)

Diane said...

Lovely,love those tall cards! Pretty colors too!TFS!!