Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wild West Anya

As I was loading this card I realized both of my cards today not only have cowgirls but have a red/blue color combo!LOL! I made this yesterday for Jens sfytt. I had to show it to Mama in person first before I loaded it since I hand stitched on it!LOL! My sewing machine is a little old and after several failed attempts at stitching on the card I paper pierced the panels and just used a needle and thread!LOL! We had an eventful night last night so by the time I got home I was too tired to load it. I do love how this turned out though! And.....take a look at the inside...I even remebered to take a pic!! I love how Amy R stamps her image on the inside of her cards using a light color so I decided to try that on this card. Have a great day!

Stamps: Wild west Anya, Su Its your bday
Paper: river rock, soft sky, outlaw dp, white
Ink: memento, soft sky, blue bayou, copics
Accessories: needle, thread, paper piercer, sakura silver gel pen

4 comments:

Neva said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. The hand stitching is awesome. So now, don't tell me you can not hand sew. Fantastic dp choice, Awesome coloring on that darling TGF image. I just love her.

Neva said...

ooopps, I also love the inside. I need to get better at doing that

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Shannon,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Bethany Paull said...

This is so great! Especially with that coordinating dp. Love your sentiment flag.