Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Carrie the Country Girl


Ive been on a cowgirl kick the past few days!LOL! This is the first of cowgirl cards I have to show you. I made this card for todays color challenge. Todays colors are baja breeze, ruby red, and white. I added in some browns to color this Rubber Romance image. I got this image forever ago at EP. I also used the layout from yesterdays CAS sketch. This is the first time Ive played along in the CAS challenge. I wanted to keep the card simple so I just stamped the sentiment and outlined with the c1 copic and added some piercing in the corners.
I'll be back later today to share another cowgirl with you..

Stamps: Carrie and country girl sentiment
Paper: white, ruby red, baja breeze
Ink: memento black, copics e50, e51, e53, r24, r27, r29, bg72, bg75, e37, e47, e49, e57, yr23, yr31, e33, c1
Accessories: paper piercer

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Shannon.

Hugs Riet.x

Neva said...

Shannon this is awesome. We had the same thoughts in mind. The 2 challenges together. How pyschic are you? Love Carrie in her boots!