Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kiss and Ride Tango Whoo la la


LOL! Dontcha love that title!?!? I love when a card just comes together so easily! I waited patiently today for the color challenge to be loaded. I wanted to stamp!! So when Betty loaded todays color challenge - kiwi kiss, riding hood red, tangerine tango, and neutrals of your choice. I went through my images trying to decide what I wanted to use today and I came across this adorable set I got from The Stamping Station in FL. Its where me and Mama went to a MFT class and had a blast. It hasnt seen ink yet so I had to use it today! I knew I wanted to use Julees Mojo 89 for my layout! I love this layout and will be using it again! Im really happy with how this card turned out!
Recipe:

Stamps: Owls and bluebells
Paper: haiku, choc chip, tangerine tango, kiwi kiss riding hood red, white
Ink: memento black, memento cocoa, copics e31, e33, e35, e37, e39, yr04, yr09, r24, r27, r29, w1, choc chip marker
Accessories: circle nesties, sq nesties, dew drops, riding hood red taffeta ribbon, paper piercer

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Shannon,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Neva said...

Just tooo cute Shannon, so glad you were able to play today while I was suffering in the hot baking sun frying my skin to a well done crispy crunch ...... feel guilty yet? you should ... LOL

Denise Marzec said...

Beautifully done, Shannon!

Emily said...

Very sweet Shannon! Love how you worked your sentiment into this challenge. Great job!

ChristineCreations said...

Love how you've used these colors! And the owls and flowers are fabulously done!

Emily Leiphart said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the bluebells in red!!

Teresa Kline said...

this is soooo adorable, I luv it...thanks for playing with the mojo makers!
enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Love the little dew drops separating the sentiment. Thanks for playing! :)

Kathryn said...

Super cute -- LOVE that image -- great colors, too! :)