Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sparkling Froggy Gift


I made this card for todays sketch challenge. Ive had this cloud 9 dp for the longest time. I love the sparkling frogs on it although my paper cutter didnt like it!LOL! The frogs are raised so it wasnt the easiest to cut. I paired it with HH froggy gift that I colored using copics. The colors in the dp were hard to match up. I ended up coloring his hat 3 times before I finally got it where I wanted. I finally ended up adding some cool gray shades to tone down the b01 to try to match the blue in the dp and then most of it got covered up!LOL!! I used labels 3 nesties to cut him out and added quickutz photo corners. I paper pierced the two sq panels and decided to leave off ribbon. Have a great day!!

Stamps: Froggy gift
Paper: textured night of navy, textured sahara sand, textured certainly celery, white, sparkling baby frogs dp
Ink: memento black, copics e50, e51, e53, e35, e37, b00, b01, g20, g21, g24, bg78, bg75, (I cant remeber the greens I used for his shirt!)
Accessories: quickutz photo corners, labels 3 nesties,paper piercer

3 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Thanks for the info regarding the dp.....I'll be looking for it (you know I love frogs too!) Adorable card, great coloring!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Shannon,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

What a perfect pairing! That image is adorable and the paper too fun! Fabulous card!