Monday, June 29, 2009

Little Bear


Todaystechnique challenge is faux burnt edges. I decided to pull out this image that I love just b/c it reminds me of the Little Bear books. My kids love them and we have read them 100s of times!LOL! I decided to actually use the book cover as my inspiration so I pulled the colors from the cover. I also used the leaf ef to try to match the leaf design. I think I'll stick this card in the book and the next time one of them want to read it they will find a surprise inside!LOL!
Quick post today! Alanas checkup is today so we have to head out the door!

2 comments:

Neva said...

and just look at you all crafty, creative and inspired this morning. WHat a fabulous idea. Wished I had thought of it. Love your faux burned edges. Great job

Riet said...

What beautiful Shannon,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x