Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Raspberry Tart stems

I held off on this raspberry tart dp for awhile mainly b/c I usually dont make alot of flower cards and find it hard to use flower dp for some reason! Im a striped or polka dot kinda girl. When I saw the sweet stems paired with this dp I had to have them both!!LOL! Todays sketch was the perfect time for me to pull them out and use them. Dontcha just love it when that happens!??! Ive been missing seeing everyones beautiful creations and commenting! I plan to plant my behind in my computer chair today and catch up on everything Ive missed! My life has been getting in the way of my stamping time!LOL! I do have a couple of cards I finished over the weekend I just havent had time to take pics or post them. I hope to get them posted some time today!

Quick update on everyone...We are down to one still in the hospital and its Granny. She is scheduled for another CT scan on Friday so still no word on when shes going to get to come home. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Neva said...

You did such an amazing job on this card. Love the CB layer, the dp and matching stamps, so pretty.