Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hoppy Kisses


My Moms always calling me when shes not happy with a card telling me to make her like it. So its your turn now Mama! Make me like this!LOL! Im still not sure about it. Ive been trying to step out of my norm so I wanted to make a card with some white space. Im always in awe of Silkes card and how striking her designs are! I dont think I captured Silkes style here!LOL!
Danny and I went to see a late movie tonight so when I we got in I thought I'd check the IC and see if it was up. While browsing through the Flutter gallery I found this pillow and had to stamp!LOL! Its an obsession I tell ya!!LOL! I used Treehouse stamps hoppy kisses b/c its the first thing I thought of when I saw the frog. I used the colors on the frog for my color combo. I loved Amys sketch and thought it would be great for some white space.
P.S. About the movie...I lost (dont ask!!) so I had to go see Friday the 13th! I couldnt sleep now if I wanted to!!LOL!! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this is fantastic, Great job on the IC.

Neva said...

I don't know why you don't like this, I think is it too cute.