Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Regal Baby Bravo Kisses

I need a few baby cards so I used todays colors and my fave baby set Miracle from Above to make this card. Its a fabulous baby set!! I colored the image using gamsol magic. I used copic e00 skin white for the skin tones and warm gray no.1 to outline the image in. I also blushed her cheeks with r20 blush and used my white gel pen for a little dot in the middle. I used Jens sfytt for my layout. I *heart* this layout!!


And look>>>>>>>>>>>> I remebered to take a pic of the inside of the card!! yayy meee!!LOL! Hope you have a great day!!

4 comments:

Yankee in England said...

I love the mother and child stamp. Great shadding as well, good job on the sketch

Lisa Foster said...

This is such a sweet image! Your layout is wonderful...and I love your coloring! Great job! Really love your blog too!

Neva said...

Shannon, I was sure I had already commented on here but oh well I will do it again. I love this. This is one of my all time fav sets with H&M and your coloring is awesome. Love the inside too. Yah!!

Julia Aston said...

This color combo worked wonderful with these stamps Shannon! love the inside too!