Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lily Magic Fairy


Treehouse stamps is now carrying RAM images!! I love this sweet Lily magic fairy. Isnt she adorable?!? I colored Lily using gamsol magic. I used colors from one of my fave outfits my girls have. It looks so much like Lilys outfit! I added LOTS of different stickles to the image! I used todays sketch for my layout. I decided not to add alot of extra layers since the colors are so bright!! I colored the bridal flowers w/my lovely lilac SU marker and added piercing for my embellies.
So who watched Idol last night?!? I like the new judge and wish her and Paula would have kicked bikini girls butt!!LOL!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Beautiful, Shannon!!

Denise Marzec said...

Soooo cute!!

Neva said...

This is such a cute card, love your coloring.
What are you getting violent on AI.