Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Goodies!!!


Sorry for the late post today! I made this card this morning but Im just getting around to posting it. Todays inspiration challenge are rooms from PB teen. I chose this Lounge room as my inspiration. I used the Whiff of joy Reading Angel image since the girls in the pic were reading and the beanbag pattern looked like the pattern in the my new urban prarie dp. Both of these are available at Treehouse stamps!!! Ashley had also started pre-orders for CC Designs images. If you havent stopped by lately check it out and see all the goodies Ashley has been adding!! We all love a one stop shop dont we!?!?LOL!
After seeing all the gorgeous cards Denise made using this urban prarie dp I HAD to have some!!! Im usually pretty intimidated by non SU dp b/c I have such a hard time trying to match up the colors but I just couldnt resist this paper!! Its so yummy!LOL! I colored the Whiff of joy image using gamsol magic and added diamond stickles to her wings. I used my sakura silver pen to go over the swirls on the bottom of her jeans and her necklace. I used Taylors cupcake challenge for my layout and kept it pretty simple. I love Taylors sketches!! The Friends sentiment is from MFT.
My MIL and I took the kiddos to see Hotel for Dogs today. Super cute movie! The kids really enjoyed it. They want a dog so bad and of course thats all I've heard for the rest of the day today!!LOL! Have a great night!

6 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Fun color combo!!! I've been trying to get out of my blue and red rut. I'm adding this one to my list of things to try.

Denise Marzec said...

Sweet, Sweet, SWEET card. Wow, Shannon. Awesome coloring!

Neva said...

Shannon this is just too cute, love that dp. Your coloring is fantastic, love it

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet card! she looks so cute in these colors

Taylor said...

So sweet! Your image is so beautifully colored! Thanks for playing with the sketch this week!

Diva Scrapper said...

WOW! Amazing color combo and the coloring is just phenomenal. Great card!