Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Peaceful Decor


Todays colors are brilliant blue, garden green, and pumpkin pie. I paired the colors with the Jersey shore dp and H & M stamps Peaceful decor. Dont forget about the Garage Sale! Unfortunately as I was linking this card Peaceful Decor has sold out!!!
I colored the tree which Im guessing is supposed to be a lemon tree but for the challenge I made it an orange tree!LOL! anywho I colored the image using gamsol magic (big surprise huh!?!?)LOL! I used Julees Mojo sketch 68 for my layout. Sorry for the bad angle but my card wasnt cooperating.

6 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon I love this, this dp is just gorgeous, Great job on this color combo. WOW I love that orange tree.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

That was a tough color challenge but you managed it perfectly here. This is really cute!

ChristineCreations said...

This is really a beautiful stamp set Shannon and you've just made it shine! Beautifully colored girl!

Amy Sheffer said...

Wow!! Great job on a tough color challenge! Great image!!

Julie said...

Ooh Shannon this is just FABULOUS! I love the coloring, you really pulled off the CC well! :)

Julia Aston said...

This is wonderful Shannon! this difficult color combo looks lovely on this!!