Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Your neck of the woods


Today is the 200th sketch challenge and I got a chance to play before we go to the fall festival at the church tonight.
Ive had these images colored from H&M stamps Gday mate colored (gamsol magic) for quite awhile waiting to be put on a card. I went to my fave site for SU color combos and put in so saffron and creamy caramel. This is one of the color combos it pulled up sahara sand, buckaroo blue, so saffron, and creamy caramel. I love it! Perfect for this safari card! I didnt want to girlie it up to much so I added some stitching instead of ribbon.
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Neva said...

Just too cute, love it. great color combo and great job on the sketch.

Neva said...

What adorable little critters these are. Such a cute creation. Great job on the sketch and so glad you had a chance to throw one together before you had to go. KEWT !! :-)