Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hitchin a ride


Ride, ride, ride, hitchin' a ride
Ride, ride, ride, hitchin' a ride
A thumb goes up, a car goes by
Oh, won't somebody stop and help a guy?
Hitchin' a ride, hitchin' a ride
Been away too long from my baby's side
Ride, ride, ride, hitchin' a ride
Ride, ride, ride, hitchin' a ride
This poor kitty looks like he wishes he werent hitchin a ride!LOL! I love this adorable image from Whipper snapper! It was so fun to color and you know I love to color!LOL!
I made this card for todays sketch challenge. The image was larger than I thought it was so I had to adjust it a little. I made it look like the witch was flying onto the card. The dp I used is some Ive had for awhile from Paper Studio.
My super sweet firend and fellow Libra Lori's bday was yesterday so I wanted to wish her a happy bday on my blog!! Happy Birthday girlie!!!! Hope you had a great bday dinner last night!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Awwww thanks Shannon!!! Very Sweet!!!! Love this card!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GIRLIE!!!!!!

Neva said...

What is this no "IT MY BIRTHDAY" announcement, that secret is out baby share it. LOL.
Like this cutie patootie card, you are adorable too. I love this image such a fun one to play with and your coloring is awesome. Great job with the song too. Oh yeh BTW, I now have that song in my head thank you very much. LOL ;)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling card Shannon! Just buzzed by to say hello & wish you a Happy Birthday!

Have a wonderful day!
Jennifer :)

Deb Wood said...

OMG, this is too cute and funny!!

Joan Ervin said...

That sweet little kitty is on a wild ride, for sure!!! Love the witch image and your coloring is gorgeous!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, it was your birthday too. BIG BIG BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY, girlie!!!!!!!!