Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pumpkin patch bear



Finally! I can upload! I had computer probs galore yesterday! First I couldnt upload my pic on my blog. Then internet was down all night last night around here. Walmart was even down and could only take cash. Talk about some MAD people in line!LOL! Danny was laughing at me last night b/c I was going crazy w/no internet! So not funny!

I made this card yesterday it was an idea my Mom had that I decided to put on paper. I used the pumpkin bear from a retired SU set called costume bears and the fence is from another retired set called Happy Fall Yall (I think!). I colored the image w/my SU markers and aquapainter on wc paper and layered on pumpkin and mustard. I kept the layout pretty simple on this one not alot of time to get into alot of layers. I had some leftover moss faux bows and ribbon from a card swap and decided to throw them on the card too. I pierced under the image and the left two corners.

We had a fabulous time today at the pumpkin patch and I will share pics later. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Tara said...

cute card...love the colors!

Sharon in NE said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet teddy in the pumpkin patch ..
Just darling girlie ..
xxoxo
Dawn Griffith

Neva said...

Thanks for taking my advice.teehee. I love this. Love the paper piercing.