Thursday, October 25, 2007

Poppin in

Hey everyone Im just poppin in before we head to the family fall festival at the Pre-K. I need to vent for a second b/c I feel smoke coming out of my ears!!! Alana got in the car today and told me some little girl in another class slapped her in the face!! WHAT??!!!?? Nothing in her folder informing me of this or any actions taken!NOTHING!! So needless to say I will be sitting in the office first thing in the morning! She did tell me they went to the principals office but try getting details out of a 6 year old! All she could tell me was the little girls said she was playing and she wouldnt do it again. How can you be playing slapping someone in the face??!!!?!?

After I get through at the school tommorrow Im coming home locking all the doors turning off the phone, etc b/c one way or another I AM going to get to stamps tommorrow!LOL! Things have just been insane lately! I had to take my stepmom to the Dr Tuesday which of course took up most of the day and Wed my sister put her car in the ditch. Drama and stress galore!!!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH, I hope you get that all straightened out! I don't look forward to these incidents. . .and I'm sure they'll eventually happen!

Neva said...

I am soooo glad you have time to cool down before getting back to school and sooo glad I am tied up this morning so I can not be there with you. I would probably end up in jail. So sorry this has happened and I DO NOT MISS THOSE DAYS!