Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Chocolate Bayou Kid



That sounds like a cowboy name doesnt it??!! So meet The Chocolate Bayou Kid long distance cousin to The Sundance Kid!LOL!

Okay about this card....I DID NOT have a good stamping day today. First off I knew better than to cut into my cs before making a template for the card. I used Beate wsc21 Library file folder card. After I messed up the first card I used a piece of computer paper to make my template. I still didnt get it just right but it will do for today!

I used today color challenge for the colors of the card. Choc chip, river rock and blue bayou. Well these colors just screamed cowboy to me! I also got to use some of my new blue bayou pp and choc chip wide grosgrain ribbon. I distressed and sponged all edges and the images were colored using primsacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. Im going to keep the blah blah short today since it took me 2 1/2 hrs to finish this card.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when you don't like something you did and it turned out this great bc you usually give those to me. Tee Hee. GIVE IT TO ME NOW! I love this one. You did a great job on the sketch. Much better than I did. It was a difficult one for me.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just ADORABLE! I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Love this - what a fantastic card!