Friday, June 18, 2010

Twitterpated surf

Really quick post for me today since we are getting ready to head out the door to go to Mamas for lunch and swimming. I had this Surfer Emma image out and was looking through my dp trying to decide what I wanted to pair her with and came across this twitterpated dp. Im really AR about flowers matching if there are flowers on my image it has the shape etc of the flowers on my dp! Just one of my things!LOL! So since the flowers matched I used this twitterpated dp. I even colored the flowers on her surfboard the same colors as the flowers on the dp. I colored her surfboard using bg11, 13, and 15. I colored the larger flowers using r30, r32, and r35. The smaller flowers are colored with reds r27 and r29 with y21 as the center of both flowers. Emmas hair is colored using e75, e77, and e79. I used the colors from the surfboard to color her swimsuit and added in some green using yg21, 23, 25, and 63.
I didnt sponge around my nestie b/c I had alot of trouble with this! My image slipped in my nestie and since this was the last step there was no way I was just trashing my image!LOL!! I was so mad! I used the larger oval scallops and it slipped too! Has anyone else had this problem and how do I fix it?!? I've only had this problem a couple of times before with certain nesties. I usually always run it through 2x just to make sure its cuts and embosses enough. Maybe my cuttlebug was just having a bad day!LOL!! Well Im off to go jump in the pool! Have a good one!

3 comments:

Danni said...

What an adorable card! Fun papers!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such an adorable card!

Neva said...

Shannon she is soo cute. I love that image and the way you have her colored. Perfect dp patch.