Saturday, June 26, 2010

Krafty Sweet Messages


I have a double challenge card for you today! I used some of the Kioshi dp Kim sent me and colored this Sweet Messages image by TGF using copics. The look on her face is just so cute to me. My daughter and I are always giving funny kisses so we go down the line..fish kisses, Eskimo kisses, butterfly kisses, etc. and this image kinda looks like birdie kisses to me!LOL! I think I will give this to her on her first day of 3rd grade which is coming up sooner than I'd like!LOL!
I used Mercys Tuesday sketch for my layout and I love it-very clean and simple which is what I needed today! I also used Kraft cs for Jeanies krafty Thursday challenge. BTW did you see my new badge!?! Im a top 3 krafty chick! yayyy me!LOL!! Thanks Jeanie! Since I was using kraft cs I decided to pull out my neglected kraft brads I got a Pink Hedgehog Papercrafts. Love these! Well looks like we are in for a storm here so gotta run! Have a great night!

3 comments:

Neva said...

OMGosh Shannon this is fantastic, I would love to see Alana's face when she gets this. She is going to love it. That dp is perfect. Love it.

Sparkplug17 said...

Congrats! And your card is just adorable!

Dawn B. said...

Adorable... Your coloring is awesome..LOVE that paper. I just got some.. Great job.