Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kenny K's Digis

While I was blogging the other day I stumbled across these sassy and cute images by Kenny K. So somehow I ended up at the his store with a few of these cuties in my cart!LOL!! I also seen where there is a DT call for a new challenge coming using the Kenny K images. You can find more info Donna's blog about the DT call and Kenny's images.

For my first card I used Drama Queen. She so reminds me of the girl in the Princess and the Frog movie. I cant remember her name but she the blonde girl who wants her a prince!LOL!! I computer generated the "save the drama for your mama" sentiment and the inside says "to my favorite drama queen". Drama Queen is colored using copics and I sponged some key lime and mango ink around the image and sentiment. I added some clear glaze to her eyes, teeth, earrings, and phone. I added diamond stickles to her jacket for a little sparkle. I paired her with the fun MME glitter dp. I love it and it gave me a chance to use razzleberry a color I love but hardly ever use! For my layout I used the sweet Sunday sketch.

Okay so blogger isnt letting me add my second card so I guess I will post it on the next post!LOL! Copics used on image: rv23,25, 29,69, yr04, 07, 09, yg23, 25, 63, n9,7, 5, 3, 100, e000, e00, e21, r20.

1 comment:

Neva said...

LOL, I love that sentiment. Too cute. So fitting of Madison. TeeHee.
I wish you the very best and hope you are chosen.