Monday, April 6, 2009

Planting some copic love


Okay I know a funny title but hey it gets hard!LOL! For my card today I did a couple of copic challenges. I used the copic colour challenge and the copic creations challenge. The copic colour challenge is to use R22, E47, and B12. Super cute colors together! The copic creations challenge is skin tones. So of course I had to pull out some more Sugar nellies!LOL! This cutie is called planting some love (hence the title!). I used the wsc75 that is hosted by Mary Jo this week. I keep forgetting about the wsc! Okay so I love the layout but I did have kinda a hard time with it! I just really wanted to use this image so I had to make it work!LOL! I popped the kitty up on dimensionals for one of the circle in the layout and colored a bridal flower with my copic marker for the other circle. I used wide choc chip ribbon and the new SU corduroy brads-love them!! SO yummy!! The sentiment is also from SU but I cant remember which set (its one I borrowed from Mama) and I added some piercing below the sentiment. Well thats about it for today! Only 2 more days left of school this week before Easter break.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Shannon. And, your coloring is beautiful as well. Thanks for participating in the challenge.

Lisa Foster said...

What Fantastic coloring you have planted, my dear! Super cute stamp too. I didn't know there was a copic COLOR challenge...cool...tfs!
Your card is AWESOME!

ChristineCreations said...

I just love the kitty and the butterfly in the corner!

Renée said...

This is GORGEOUS, Shannon! I love the colours and your colouring is fabulous!!

Emily said...

Amazing coloring on this image Shannon! I had to laugh when you said that you had to make the image fit this layout. That's exactly what I did with last weeks Mojo card:) I am lovin' those new brads and how you popped that kitty in the circle. Great idea and great look doing the piercing below the sentiment. I love it!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, Shannon! What a GREAT looking card. Cute images and, of course, beautifully colored!

Stressed Stamper said...

Fantastic card - beautifully coloured in. Thank you for joining in the Copics Colour Challenge.

Sarah

Neva said...

Shannon this is just adorable. I love it. what a wonderful job of coloring.

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love this sweet image - and your coloring is fantastic!!!