Monday, April 27, 2009

Dustin Pike

Im behind on all my baby cards I need so when I saw this super adorable Dustin Pike image I knew I wanted to use it for a boy card. I pulled this star Crate dp I think this is the Cowboy line. I LOVE Crate dp!! I decided to give my copics a break and dust off my primsacolor pencils and use them. Well obviously Ive forgotten how to color with them!!LOL!! I outlined the image using warm gray no.1 copic and cut and embossed the image using circle nesties. I did add a little sparkle to the star but since this is a baby boy card I didnt want alot of embellies. Ive had these buttons forever so I decided to use them. I also added some paper piercing to the orange strip. What do you think?!? Are they too big?! I feel like the card is kinda plain but the buttons seem to stick out like a sore thumb to me!LOL! My Moms ALWAYS fussin at me telling me Im too hard on myself which she will probably say in her comment on this card!LOL! Have a great day!!

8 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Super cute!
Your coloring looks great!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

this is too cute..his images are too rad...TFS

Emily said...

Love the sweet image Shannon! You did great with your prismacolor pencils and those buttons are just perfect as is the DP. Mom's right, do be so hard on yourself:))) This is a perfect little baby card!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Shannon,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Denise said...

This card is so adorable! I love the soft colors.

Neva said...

Shannon this is just soooo precious. I love that darling image. This has made a perfect baby boy card. Great job and love that dp

ChristineCreations said...

Oh I don't think you've forgotten Shannon! So pretty, love the sweet image!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh look at this little CUTIE! Love this card!!