Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter theme Lily


Todays color challenge is so saffron, bashful blue, and close to cocoa. Great colors for spring and just what I needed to get my little girls Easter card made! I pulled out Lily to make her card and colored her using copics. I watched a Laurens Lily video and love how she made Lilys shoes and the sidewalk and grass line so I made a grass line. I paired her with SU prints since Im totally addicted to those!LOL! I used Jens sfytt for my layout. This is also for the Occ Easter challenge. 3 challenges! woo-hoo!LOL! I got a few weekend challenges done this past weekend! I have a few more to share with you that I made over the weekend but its very cold outside today and Im hoping it will warm up a little before I try to take pics!LOL!

Stamps: Dress up lily
Paper: so saffron prints/cs, bashful blue prints/cs, close to coca prints/cs, ga pacific white
Ink: bashful blue, memento black, copics y21, y26, b21, g12, g21, g24, e33, e35, e37, e39, e50, e51, r20
Accessories: dimensionals, sponge dauber

5 comments:

Riet said...

woww Shannon,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colour.

hugs Riet.x

Neva said...

Oh NO you don't! I will not give up my crown that easy even if this is the cutest and sweetest card I have seen in awhile.LOL. Love the coloring as usual

Silke Ledlow said...

Shannon - I know I already told ya how much I love this card over on SCS, but I had to come over here and tell you again :)!!!

The card is super cute and you really rocked the Sketch with the OCCC!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Stacey said...

This is beautiful Shannon. I love the unfussy layout and the fab colour combo. You've done a great job on the grass too!

Thanks for all of the lovely comments you left me on SCS, I really appreciate them! They also meant I discovered your blog which is GORGEOUS! I'll be visiting again soon :o) Stacey ~♥~

Pam Varnell said...

OMG girl, your coloring on this card is amazing. Love it!!