Friday, December 14, 2007

Tangled Kitty

How cute is he??!!!? I stamped this Rubbernecker image along with a few others while I was at Mama's the other day when we were making candy. I only have a couple more Christmas cards to make and I've realized I havent inked up a few of my new Christmas sets so I will probably be posting more Christmas cards this week and next. As long as I ink up the stamp once during the holiday season I can justify buying it. Right!?!!LOL!
This card is for todays limited supply challenge to use a white card base. I colored this image last night and it fit perfect for todays challenge. I used PTI white for the card base its my fave for a white card base. The tangled kitty was colored using prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. I applied stickles to all the lights and the star. My card base is 5x5. The red ribbon is from Taylors share.
Alana is doing better today she had to get a shot yesterday and she did better than I would have!LOL! I have never seen medicine in a shot that was as thick and milky as what they gave her. OUCH!!! Im such a sissy when it comes to needles! NO Mama! I didnt pass out!LOL! All 3 kids are home today and we get to go back to the Dr. for them to swab Madison and Brayden so make sure they dont have strep too. I want to make sure and get them all well before Christmas.

1 comment:

Neva said...

OH I love this. Wonderful coloring and shading. Love the shine