Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sketch Challenge-ish


Very quick post for now. I made this card this morning waiting for the Dr. office to open. I started with the Santa face image from Rubbernecker that Im so in love with!LOL! I colored the image w/prismacolor pencils and used my Tulip puffy paint for his hat and heated it to make it have more texture. My intention was to use yesterdays sketch challenge b/c I really liked it! Well I didnt figure in how big my image was and that it wouldnt fit so this is yesterdays sketch challenge minus the sentiment layer and the image layer!LOL! I used the holly from background basics and colored them w/prismacolor pencils and sponged and distressed with creamy caramel. Im very pleased with how this card turned out. I think its my fave Christmas card I've made this year and may not be given to anyone!LOL!
Alana is home sick today. We had a very long night. I had to call the Dr last night b/c she came to me complaining that her throat and tongue hurt. Well of course her tonsils were red and she had a rash on her tongue. I called the Dr and they told me to watch her closely through the night and if she began to run any fever rush her to ER so I got no sleep last night! She is fine though she has a very bad case of strep (sp) throat so she had to get a shot. Dontcha just LOVE this time of year!LOL!

1 comment:

Neva said...

gorgeous. Love it. Wish I had that stamp.lol