Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Another star creation

Todays color challenge was summer sun, certainly celery, and old olive. I thought it would be perfect for the star studded season image. My card base is certainly celery stamped with flannel plaid with old olive. I used my new old olive dp matted with olive. The main images is stamped in summer sun with the sentiment stamped in celery. I love the sentiments in this set. My main image is matted w/celery and summer sun. I used my WW punch in olive for a tab. The twill ribbon is stamped with the stars from background basics in celery.

Madison was home sick yesterday so I actually got to stamp a little. She ran a high fever all day Sunday so all she wanted to do was lay around so I stamped some images to color while I was on the couch with her so I should have some more cards to share this week. I was positive she had strep(sp) throat b/c she had white pockets on both sides of her throat but they did a swab at the Dr. yesterday and it came back negative and she didnt run any fever yesterday so the Dr. said she could go to school today.

2 comments:

Neva said...

Love this layout and the twill is a nice touch

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is GORGEOUS, Shannon! I LOVE it!