Friday, October 8, 2010

Witch Honey

Sorry its been so quiet here on my blog this week! We've had Internet issues this week. Im so glad everything got straightened out in time for me to show us this adorable new image from All That Scraps. Meet Witch Honey available TODAY! You can check out more DT samples here. Honey is also pulling double duty today because its Friday and that means another Stamp Something challenge! This week we are getting punchy! This weeks Mojo sketch was perfect for me to pull out one of my EK Success border punches! You can check out the other SS punchy cards here. Keeping with my promise to myself about playing in more challenges Im also entering this card in The Pink Elephant childhood challenge. I added LOTS of sparkle and shine for the Spoonful of Sugar challenge.

Okay now onto deets about the card. I colored Honey with copics and added some polka dots to her witch hat and skirt using my black copics marker. I added some copper stickles to her hair. My Sister and I ALWAYS had to add glitter to our hair whatever our costume was!LOL! And good grief does that stuff ever stink!LOL! I went over her eyes, lips, the spider and web, and the cats eyes and nose with the Sakura clear glaze pen(dont know how I ever lived without this!LOL!) I also stamped the polka dot background on the button with versamark and embossed with glitter ep since I didnt have a button to match. The dp I used is from MME its another 6x6 sample pack from Die cuts r us.

Copics: hair-yr14, 18, e09, 19 skin-e000, 51, 02 (e93 and 95 for lips, blush and freckles)
shirt and hat-yg03, yg25, and yg17
skirt-y21, 23, yr21
cat-yr21, 23, and 24 (ears yr61 and 65)
boots-100, c7, and c5

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Shannon :-) ,, fabulous image and the colours and papers you used are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

LORi said...

Adorable Shannon!! So happy to team with you and that you shared with TPE!!

Big Hugs - LORi BOYD

Neva said...

OMGosh Shannon this is just tooo cute. Love the image, love your coloring and that dp is perfect. Great job on all these challenges.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE her Shannon! GORGEOUS coloring and I LOVE the ribbon treatment!

Jennifer said...

I just LOVE this adorable image and your sweet card!!! Thanks for playing along at TPE! (=

Jami said...

She is adorable!! Love her dotted hat!!