Monday, October 18, 2010

Bewitched


I have enjoyed my fall break and Im so not ready to go back to work tomorrow!! Over the weekend I had a chance to make a card just because so I went looking through some challenges and saw Jens sfytt. I LOVED Amy Sheffer's take on the sketch and since I have the nesties and havent used them yet I just HAD to case her take on the sketch. I colored up this witch image from Sassy Studio. Love her!! I used the colors from this weeks Color Q challenge to color her up. I have to say I am lovin concord grape for Halloween cards and cant believe this is the first card I've used it on! The ribbon is super yummy too! I also used a mix of some retired SU halloween dps. The small bats are from a border punch from EK success.
Copics used: hair e50, y21, y26, y28
olive- yg93, 95, 97
black- t7, 5, 3
pumpkin pie-yr12, 16, 18
concord grape-bv11, 13, 17
skin-e000, 00, 11
Have a great day and be sure to stop back tomorrow for my exciting news!!

7 comments:

Danni said...

What a great image and your coloring just brings her to life! Fun nesties! Great card!

Kerri said...

Shannon, this is GORGEOUS!!! Your coloring looks amazing, and I just love that image and your new Nesties:) Fab card, girl!

Denise Marzec said...

Love that fun image and your AWESOME coloring! Beautiful card, as always, girl. :)

Neva said...

OMGosh Shannon that image is just amazing. I loved Bewitch series. that dp is perfect and so is your coloring.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oohh la la. . .gorgeous coloring, Shannon!

Regan said...

Shannon, this is fabulous! Your coloring is spectacular! I love the nestie shape you used as well as you designer papers!

Sara said...

Oh wow, she is gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Studio Designs.