Sunday, September 19, 2010

Spooktacular Hallo Witch


Todays featured stamper is Kristen! I had alot of fun browsing her gallery and found this Spooktacular card to case. I kept the colors and used the new Hallo witch image from The Greeting Farm. I also changed the layout to this weeks Saturday sketch from Club Anya. The witch was so fun to color up and of course she is colored with copics! I used some recollections dp from last year that I got at Michaels. I also added some ribbon I won from Jacksonbelle embellishments. I used the EK Success bat border punch and SU scallop border punch. I cut the witch out the nestie and had a little boo boo so I used some bat punches to cover it!LOL! Have a good one!

Stamps: Hallo witch digi image-TGF
Paper: recollections dp, rich razzleberry, pti white
Ink: SU going gray for sponging
Accessories: sponge dauber, bat punch, bat border punch, ribbon from Jacksonbelle embellishments, SU scallop border punch, dimensionals

7 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW Shannon, fantastic! Love the vibrant colours. Love those gorgeous little bats and your colouring is just awesome as always.

Michelle :-)

Neva said...

Well aren't you just the sneakyest around. No one would have ever know that you made boo boo if you had not told. I love the bats, and that darling image is just adorable. too cute.

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my gosh.....so cute Shannon. You are making the cutest Halloween cards.

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely adorable, Shannon!

Annika said...

Sooo cool, love the glam-blond hair on the witch. Quite curious what colours you used!
Hugs
Annika

Denise Marzec said...

Cute and fun! Those are the kind of Halloween cards I like to make too. :)

Kimberly said...

Oh my what a super cute image and you colored her perfectly!!!!! Love the little bats too.