Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall Fairy

Guess what?! My Mom always hates when I do that!LOL! I get to add another badge to my sidebar!! The sweet ladies of the Stamp Something challenge have asked me to join them!

My first challenge with them is fall colors which worked great using this weeks curtain call colors! I also used Mercys sketch for my layout. I love how this fairy from The Greeting Farm turned out! Its my first time coloring her up and the colors just worked great with her and I love that the colors are in this BG Green at heart dp. I even jotted down the copic colors I used! Yay me!

So now its time to go check out the lovely creations from the ladies of Stamp Something and check out who's sponsoring this week!pssstt its Simon Says!LOL!! Be sure to join us this week. Hope you have a great one!!

Copics:
e50, 51, and 53 for skin
rv59, rv69 and then colored over all of it with v06 for razzleberry
r24, 27, and 29 for poppy parade
r02, yr04, r05 (make sure you color over all the r05 and yr04 with the r02 for the peach parfait look. I did use just a few places of the r02 especially in the hair but for the most I used yr04 basically as my lightest and then colored over it with r02. Hope that makes sense.) peach parfait
yg25, 63, and 67 for wild wasabi (love this green combo!!)

8 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOnderful image, but your fabulous coloring really brings it to life!! WOW!

Danni said...

Congrats on the new DT!!
Fabulous card!! Gorgeous coloring!

Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous! thanks for playing the curtain call!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF...*Congrats* on your new design gig!!! Your card with the CC colors turned out beautiful...
love how you colored the wings :)!!! Thanks for joining us this week..hope to see you again this weekend :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Annika said...

Shannon, it's gorgeous!! The shadowing work is just amazing and I LOVE those colours!
Hugs
Annika

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous acrd Shannon :-) The image is beautiful and the papers and embellies are fab :-) ,,, Perfect debut card :-)

welcome to the team !! :-) YAY !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Neva said...

GUESS WHAT? Shannon she is adorable and especially all colored up like you have her in this. Love that BG dp. yummy. This is just toooo cute.
Huge CONGRATS girl on another DT position. Whoo Hoo.

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh, I love the colorful wings you gave her!