Thursday, September 30, 2010

Skeleton Boy


Im back again today with some GF digi images. I've also been on a CAS kick the past couple of days. I used Mercys Tuesday sketch for my layout on this one. I actually did plan to add some embellishment to this but just couldnt find a place to put it I liked!LOL!! I didnt want to cover up the skull dp b/c I just love it with this image!! Speaking of the dp...its super yummy!! Echo Park halloween dp I got at Die cuts r us. I love their 6x6 sampler packs!!
This is my little mans Halloween card since he has had a costume almost exactly like his for Halloween before. It was so cute! All the bones glowed in the dark!LOL! BTW my hubby is standing over me reading my post as Im typing it and ask if I know how to type a sentence w/out an !!!LOL! NOPE!LOL! Have a good night!

2 comments:

Neva said...

Oh Shannon I had no idea what dp you would use when you colored this up last Saturday with me but you sure know how to pick'em. that is perfect with that image and Brayden will LOVE it. Tell Danny to leave you alone about LOL. LOL.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This image is just adorable! Great coloring, of course!!