Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentine Baby


Hope you all had a great Valentines day yesterday filled with lots of love! We spent the day celebrating my valentine baby who turned 9 yesterday. This is the card I gave her yesterday and she loved it. Very girly!LOL! She is starting to get kinda girly so we had a very girly day Saturday together. I took her to lunch then spent the rest of the day shopping, getting manicures, and getting haircuts. She got her nails painted lime green and they put some hot pink and black lines on her nails!LOL!! She might be turning punk rock instead of girly!LOL!!
Okay now onto the card. The dp I used is some my Mom gave me so I actually have no idea where it came from or whose it is! Thats alot of help for you isnt it?!LOL! I think it came from Treehouse but I will have to ask her and make sure. I colored Rosalie with some of my new copic colors I got right after Christmas. Ive been playing around with some skin tone colors since Ive gotten stuck on the e50's for skin tone and they are still my fave but I do like to change it up some. I also got some of the e70's for hair. I LOVE how they look! The sketch I used was a new sketch challenge for me. It was last weeks Sweet Sunday sketch but since Im just posting this today Im thinking Im a little late!LOL!! Well that's it for me today. Have a great one!

8 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. So glad to see you stamping again.. I was stalking your blog while you were gone..LOL I bet your daughter loved this.. I will have to try those colors for hair. I just cannot get the browns... Have a great week...Hugs.

Emily said...

Your copic coloring gets better and better Shannon! This little girl is a real doll!!! I love the colors you used for her face and hair. Outstanding, as usual:))

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwww, so sweet!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! Sounds like a fun time!

Stacey said...

This is just too cute! I really love your colouring and these papers work brilliantly with this image ~♥~

Neva said...

awe Shannon this is so precious. love that dp and your coloring as always is fantastic.

Silke Ledlow said...

So, so cute - Shannon!!! The image is colored fabulously!!! Hope your Valentine baby had a great birthday?!? Tell her happy belated birthday from the *Ledlow Gang*!!! I bet she loved her awesome card!?!Hugs ~S~

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Gorgeous! Love how that little girlie's feet extend beyond the circle. Fun! And happy Bday to DD.