Thursday, February 11, 2010

ATS Valentino


Man was today a long day or what!?! Of course any day 20 kids in a class that havent been able to go outside for a full week and add sugar to the mix makes for a long day!LOL!! We had our class Valentine party today since tommorrow is a student holiday which means I have to work and Im praying we dont get the snow they are prediciting!! Im from So Ga so I have no idea how to drive in the snow!!!LOL!! AND add to that Im so not a morning person and Im not fully awake at least until 9 am!LOL!! Okay so enough about me onto the card...
Im trying to get all my Valentine cards posted before Sunday so this card is one my kids gave to their teachers. I used this adorable Valentino image from All that Scraps and paired him with some BG bittersweet dp. I also used someones sketch but I cant for the life of me remember whose sketch it is!! I of course had to add some sparkle to the heart! I also made a little chipboard heart with my MS punch and some leftover cardboard from one of my dp packs and I used my dew drops that have been collecting dust. I was crazy about dew drops when they first come out but I havent used them in a long time I've been using the self adhesive rhinestones and pearls so much they have been neglected!LOL!! Okay well that's it for me today! Have a great night!! PS I also used my first piece of prism cs on this card and Im really liking it!

7 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Shannon...I had no idea your are teaching...bless your heart GF!!!

Can you believe we are getting snow...I'm scared!!! I haven't seen snow in almost four years and didn't plan on ever seeing any again - LOL!!!

My kids have their V-parties tomorrow and picture day on top of it...I hope the bad weather doesn't hit till much later afternoon!!! That would be a bummer if the kids don't get to celebrate :( !!!

Anyway - your card is super duper cute!!! You have some mad coloring skills!!! You rock!!!

Stay safe and don't drive if you don't have to :)!!! Big hugs ~S~

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a sweet card! Good luck with the snow!

Neva said...

AWE Shannon he is adorable. I don't have that one. I need to check him out especially since we are living in polar bear region now. I am so ready for some 60's and 70 degree temps.
I think this maybe MTSC59 sketch. Check it out.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh I hear ya, girl. 20 noisy, sugared-up kids IS tiring. I volunteer to drive on the preschool field trips and I'm always exhausted afterward.

LOVE this adorable card. My word, everything you do is so cute!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Shannon!!! This image is DARLING!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I love the way you colored the bear.. It is adorable.. I am so sick of winter.. We have had so much snow in NC.. Grr. Great job...

Stacey said...

Such a super sweet image and totally coloured to perfection. Love the vintagey look of your card ~♥~