Sunday, May 4, 2008

fs65 Music

Really quick post for now! Im dog tired!LOL! I just got off work and saw the FS was posted and had to get in a quick card before bed. I mean quick! I finished this card in 5 mins. I think thats a record for me!LOL!
Todays FS is Kim nutsymuhl. I chose to case Kims Plaid friend card. I really liked her image looked with the black accents. I chose to use a cb layer instead of a background stamp. Ive had this allegro cb folder for a couple of months now and I love this sentiment. Im not sure who makes the sentiment I got it at a trash and treasure sale at the Scrapbook market. The cb layer is river rock and I used double stitched river rock grosgrain. The sentiment is stamped on PTI white in river rock then I lightly sponged the edges of w/river rock ink. I loved Kims black frame on her card so I made my own with my black marker. I was going to add some black brads but I think I like the card without them.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Neva said...

very nice job of CASEing. love the music CB folder. Great color choices. love it

Renee said...

What a great way to use this cuttlebug folder! I love your stamped image...very pretty!