Thursday, November 8, 2007

Princess Velvet's Double Challenge



Now you all know I cant miss a sketch challenge! I just didnt get to finish it yesterday!LOL! I love doing sketch challenges! This card uses sc149 I already had all my images colored and when Julia posted velvet challenge today I worked it into my card. The only velvet I had was a couple pieces of scrap ribbon so I tabbed (???) it underneath the main image. I love this little princess image from Missy B Designs. This is Alexas set if youre not familar with her story click on Laurens blog on the sidebar: My time, My stampendence.

I colored the images w/primsacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. I added stickles to all the jewels. I think it turned out pretty cute! Im off to eat lunch with the Mom. Hope you all have a great day!