Sunday, November 18, 2007

Featured Stamper Marshmallow Reindeer



I wanted to sit down today and stamp for FUN! Ive been so busy this week with swaps and a lady who owns a store here in town ordered a bunch of stuff for me to make for her shop! BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! When I saw Shelly was the featured stamper today I already knew I wanted to case one of her Marshmallow images and change it to the reindeer that I bought at HL on clearance last month. I love this reindeer! He is so fun to color! Shelly also sent me and Mom some other Marshmallow images so get ready to see some more!LOL!

I think this card is the cutest! I love the colors! I used lavender lace, purely pomegrante, taken w/teal, and close to cocoa. I colored the image with prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. The image is layered with close to cocoa and taken w/teal. I stamped the cluster stamp from festive favorites on textured purely pomegrante and layered w/close to cocoa. I went over the circles in the cluster stamp w/my white gel pen for a little accent. The sentiment is from last years Michaels $1 bin stamped in pomegrante. The photo corner is Quickutz. The taken with teal ribbon is from Taylors share. I'm running low Taylor!!!LOL!

Madison had a school program Friday and we ate lunch with her. She was soooo cute! We will get the results from her ultrasound tommorrow so we're still keeping our fingers crossed. We are having Thanksgiving w/Dannys family tommorrow and we had Harvest Day at church today. Im gonna be stuffed all week long!LOL!

4 comments:

Donna C. said...

Adorable!!

I have the Marshmallow snowman from that series and I am sure my blog readers are about to mutiny because I have used him on so many things these last few weeks!

Neva said...

Love the colors and the coloring. Great job on this.
Of course Madison was cute in her school play she is just cute anyway but then I am partial to my grands.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just TOO SWEET, Shannon! I LOVE it!

Lauren (mytime) said...

LOVE those colors! I agree your coloring rocks!! Great job