Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Brigitta Cupcake



I thought I'd give yall a break from my Tiddly Inks images and show you something else tonight!LOL! But I will be back with some more TI images soon...Before I get onto the card I wanted to let yall know that Amber Ink that I had the privilege of being a DT member of is having their 1st bday celebration this week on their Amber Inklings blog. Be sure and check it out and stop back by tomorrow for a Bday Blog Hop!


For todays card I used a new to me image Cupcake Brigitta from ATS. Now yall know I love me some swiss pixies!LOL! I got the EK success cupcake border punch awhile back from Michaels and was waiting for the perfect cupcake image to pair it with. I combined Brigitta with some American Crafts dp (I think!?). This is also another one of the cards I made awhile back so of course I dont have the list of copics. I did lots of sponging with antique linen on this card though. The Happy bday sentiment is from an old retired SU set birthday banter. Well thats it for me today. Hubby and kiddos are out fishing so Im sooo enjoying a quiet house!!Ahhhhh!!LOL!! Have a good one!

4 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey GF....I wish I could send my kiddos and hubby fishing...LOL! Hope you all are enjoying this hot weather??? So nice to see you crafting again! Your card is just beautiful and so sweet...your coloring is fabbo too! Hugs ~S~

Neva said...

OK, when did you get that cupcake punch? Hand it over and you will NOT get hurt. LOL.
I love that and I love this honey. Such and adorable image and fabulous coloring.

Lydia said...

om gosh i just love love love her xxxx she is gorgeous xxx

Silvia said...

Beautiful cards, Shannon! Your coloring is amazing! Love the soft ink coloring around the image. Just fabulous!!!
Thanks for visiting and leaving such a sweet comment on my blog.

hugs.