Thursday, December 9, 2010

Honey with puppy

I had this card scheduled to post yesterday along with details about the card and I guess its lost in blog land somewhere!LOL!

I used Honey with puppy digi image on this card. Honey w/puppy along with 2 other Honey images will be available from ATS on Dec. 10. If you havent joined us in the blog hop see the post below for details. I paired this sweet image with some Cosmo Cricket Fly a kite dp. I used an old sfytt for this weeks challenge. I love this layout. I added some faux stitching and sponging to the papers. I also used some ribbon from my stash that has been sitting for a LONG time! I think I got it from Ribbons and bows oh my but it was a perfect match for this dp.

Im so very behind (AGAIN!) on visiting blogs but I plan to get around to your blogs this weekend. I have 2 Christmas parties this week and we had McTeacher night at McDonalds on Tuesday so its just been a week where I'm home long enough to sleep!LOL! Have a good one!

3 comments:

LINDA said...

Shannon, this is simply adorable you have colored her perfectly!! Love the papers too.. Hugs, Linda

Neva said...

So sweet Shannon, love your layout, coloring, and dp together with that precious image.
I don't know about your other parties but McTeacher night was a blast. We really enjoyed the excitement from all of those kids. Kids are so cute this time of year. They just get so "sited". LOL

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I love the way you did your ribbon and button. Great job.