Friday, December 3, 2010

A Cheeky Christmas with Stamp Something

Todays Stamp Something challenge is holidays colors. I used traditional Christmas colors on this card. I had this scrap of dp from last year and I paired it with my new Cheeky Christmas girl from The Greeting Farm. Of course Cheeky girl is colored with copics and I love playing around with new combos to get me out of my usual color combos like for reds I tend to always grab r24, 27, and 29. For this red combo I tried out r37, r46, r59, and a tad of c5 for the shadows. I really like how it turned out and it really matches the red in the dp better than this photo is showing!LOL! My e000 marker also ran out so I had to start using some other skin tones colors until my refill came in the mail so for this girl I tried more of a pink complexion using r000, r00, e11, and e13 and rv32 for blush. I used e40, e41, e42, and e43 for all the white areas using dots for a little texture. I also added some SU dazzling diamonds for a little sparkle. For her hair I used e31, 33, 35, 57, and 59. Now its time for you to pull out those holiday colors and
join us here on the SS blog. Of course while you're there check out the other fabulous holiday colors samples from the SS ladies. Have a great one!

8 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is fantastic!! I just love it!! Your coloring is gorgeous.

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful Shannon! Love your coloring, the sketch is fantastic. Love the way you used the gold cord!

Danni said...

Oh this is so cute! Very festive and sweet! Really like the papers you used with this cheeky girl!

Erin... said...

So fun!!! Great papers and I love that image! Thanks for all your copic colors too, I guess I'll be adding a few to my Christmas list, I always have a hard time with reds!

Neva said...

Shannon this is just too cute. I love this image and your coloring is gorgeous.

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Shannon :-) I love this image ,, fabulous colouring and the paper is lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the sponged ink around the image!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon!! I sooo love your card for the challenge hun!! The image is darling and so is your coloring!!HUGS