Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Turkey Day Betty


Two days in a row I've been able to play in the challenges! WOO HOO!LOL!! I played in todays sketch challenge with this super cute image from Pink Cat Studios. I used one of the SU impression plates on the cherry cobbler layer and if anyone knows a trick to getting a good impression from these I would love to know it! You can see it a little IRL but you cant tell it in the photo at all. I used some baja breeze prints and some pearls from a recollections set from Michaels along with some PTI orange zest ribbon.
Sorry this is so short but I'll be back later to list copics used. I did write them down I just have to find them!LOL!

6 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

You know what Shannon I always have to shim those impressions plates to get them to work. It's much more subtle than an embossing folder too.

I LOVE your fun vibrant turkey! So cute!

Danni said...

This is just so cute! If the SU impression plates are like the Fiskars ones, I spray a light mist of rubbing alcohol on mine before embossing it. Seems to help a bit.

Neva said...

OMGosh Shannon this is just gorgeous, Love your coloring. We sure did have fun Saturday didn't we? Great job on this sketch

*Vicki* said...

Shannon, this is so adorable!! Love your color choices!! HUGS

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

I have this digi! This is SUPER cute Shannon!

Emily Leiphart said...

I LOVE this PCS card, Shannon! The rich colours are fabulous and so is your colouring. As for getting a good impression, try rubber embossing pads like this: http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/charm-embossing-kit.html.