Monday, July 5, 2010

MME Swiss Pixie

When I posted my mint chocolate chip bear and I said how much I loved the mint green color a friend of mine sent me a message telling me about a MME stack that had mint green in it. Wanna know the sad part?! I actually already had the dp and it was sitting in a drawer untouched!LOL!! I had forgotten all about it! So I pulled it out and paired it with this Swiss Pixie and colored her up. I saw another hair color combo on Melyssa's blog I had to try... Im stuck on red heads for some reason!LOL! I used Tracys ESS sketch for my layout. I had to add some flowers around the image to cover up my out of the nestie boo-boo since there was no way I was trashing the image so Im actually not thrilled with how my card turned out. I know we all have days like that...I dont love my card but I cant put my finger on what it is about it I dont like!LOL!! I do love how her hair turned out and I love the dp and colors in the dp so Im going to leave it at that!LOL!! Hope you have a great day!

ETA: I keep forgetting to list my copics! Sorry! Here they are for this card...
skin: e000, e00, e11
hair: yr15, yr18, e09
wings: c1, 3, 5
skirt: y32, 35, 38
shirt: bg72, 75, 78
shoes: yg41, 45

8 comments:

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. Love the papers, and the sweet little image is colored to perfection... Very lovely work.
Hugs, Linda

Danni said...

What a wonderful card!! I love the papers/colors, so pretty and wonderful coloring!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I still say you do the most amazing coloring!! this little image is so cute, and your green Mint(?) card is wonderful!! TFS!

Jodi Collins said...

She is SO sweet Shannon! LOVe her!

Neva said...

I told you WE had TOOO much stuff. LOL. I love that dp and how you colored that precious sweet pixie image. Great job on this. But then I am you greatest fan. LOL

Denise Marzec said...

LOL, I do that too...forget about stuff that I already have. Love all the mint green!!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! love the way you have coloured her hair. Great card.

Tracy said...

Shannon - LOVE your card. Everything about it is fabulous!! Congratulations on being this week's featured Sketch Artist!! Thanks for playing along!

Hugs,
Tracy