Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MME Rosalie


Really quick post from me today just wanted to pop in and share this card with you. Ive been absent because I have been in the BAHAMAS!!!! Omg!! We had sooo much fun!! I dont like posting on here when Im not going to be home KWIM!?! I need help ladies! I have new dp, new stamps, and new copics and I just cant seem to get into stamping lately! I dont know whats wrong with me?!! I made this card before I left so you can see I was in a bright fun mood and it has sparkle. The dp is MME its some I got from Hobby Lobby on our last trip. The flower is one Ive had for 2 years now and finally found a card to use it on!LOL!! Have a great one!! BTW I think the layout I used was last weeks sketch by Mercy.

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Darling! I love the bright colors!

Neva said...

Shannon this is so bright and cheery, just like you and Michele were last Friday. We did have a blast didn't we. Lots A Love. If I had MOJO I would gladly share it with you.

Dawn B. said...

Bahama momma why didn't you take me with you.. this is so sweet.. Your paper reflects your vacation spot.. Nice bright and sunny...