Monday, December 21, 2009

TGF Twinkle Tots

I dont know about all you stampers out there but I so need a break from Christmas cards!LOL!! I spent last week finishing up all my cards so I pulled out this image I got from tgf that hadnt even been inked up yet and colored him up. This is another image I HAD to have! I love it! It is perfect for my little boy since most of waking hours are spent with a game controller in his hands!LOL!! J/K but he would have it that way if I would let him!LOL!! When I colored this image I wanted to color it up for Bray so I colored his shirt orange which is his favorite color and even colored his socks with the gray toes like his has. After I had the image colored up I went digging through my stash of dp to see if I had some I could pair with my image. I found this dp from MME I think it called front porch. I have no idea how long Ive had it. I used sketch #2 from tgf 12 days of sketches for my layout. Since this card is for a boy I left off ribbon and added some piercing and brads for embellies. I also distressed some of the edges. Now its time to make some goodies with the kiddies! Have a great day!

9 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling. I love all the orange.

Jodi Collins said...

This is DARLING Shannon! LOVE the layout and your coloring on this super cute image! Merry Christmas!!

Danni said...

What a great card! Love the colors you used!

Lori said...

Awwwww how sweet, great image for any boy (young or old, lol!!!)!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Shanon,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Neva said...

AWE Shannon this is just one fantastic creation from paper to coloring to details. I love it all and so will Brayden. You are NOT kidding about his OCB with his games. TeeHee.

Angela S. said...

love your color choice Shannon!! I have this cute little image colored, but I still haven't made a card yet!!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your family and friends!!!
Hugs,
Angela

Denise Marzec said...

OH heck yeah that image is perfect...kids DO love their games. That MME plaid paper is SOOOO gorgeous. I think I need to find some of that.

Merry Christmas, girl!

Amy said...

This is so cute! I love the colors, reminds me of summer and warms me right up! Fantastic coloring and the grey toes on the socks is such a precious touch!