Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa, Horse and Pup


Todays featured stamper is Michele. I chose Michele's card here. Its been awhile since I played with my Whipper Snapper stamps so I chose one of her WS cards to case and changed the image. I kept the simple layout since this image is so large but I flipped it and added dp. I punched a half circle out of the image so my big snowflake buttony bow would fit. I also added a little piercing in the corner. This image was fun to color but let me tell you it took me forever to color!LOL!! Hubby was watching UFC last night so I colored it while I pretended to watch the fight with him!LOL! Have a great day!

Stamps: Santa, horse and pup- Whipper Snapper
Paper: baja breeze, SU retired dp, white
Ink: memento black, copics r24, r27, r29, bg72, bg75, bg78, yg93, yg95, yg97, e40, e41, e43, e44, e47, e49, e25, e27, e29, b23, w1, e30, e31, e00, e50, e51, r20
Accessories: circle punch, felt snowflake, SU retired ribbon, button, dimensionals, paper piercer

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Shannon, i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Deb said...

What an adorable image! I love your coloring and that beautifully embellished bow! I always think large images like this are hard to use but YOU sure didn't have any trouble! :) {{hugs}}

Neva said...

Shannon your ability to color is just amazing to me. What a fun image to color too. Love the ribbon treatment and that dp is perfect.

Dawn B. said...

I have never seen this WS image... Hmmm I just love it.. Like riding in a one horse open sleigh.. Great coloring...TFS

Unknown said...

shannon...this is too cute! love the papers, the ribbon treatment, and your coloring is fabulous!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how CUUUUTE is that image. Lovin' the bow, too!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Gorgeous! Love the punched out buttony bow!